Sunday, December 7, 2008

My Wonderful Christmas Wish List

Hello, Hello all of you wonderful big people. I think I have been good this year. I have eaten my vegetables (I actually like carrots and green beans, but don't tell my mom and dad cause they'll make me eat them more--it will be our little secret -k-, oooh- I will eat more Olives, so do tell them that), I have gone to school when I needed to and I do like school too, it is fun to learn new things, I like writing and learning to read and write. So with all of that said, now can I tell you my wish list? PLEASE.

Yay, mommy said I can now, I will be good and not make it toooo long.

I found most of these way cool things in the Walmart magazine


1) Hungry, Hungry Hippos
2) Aqua doodle Draw 'n' Doodle
3) Sunday Shoes not sure what size-ask mommy or daddy
4) Lazer Tag Guns
5) Elmer's Totally Funk Science Kit



6) Lite Brite

7) V-Tech Tote 'n' go laptop plus
8) V-Tech smile motion / games
9) Little Einsteins Transform 'n' go Rocket



10) World World Educational Videos (mommy can only find them at Target) they're way cool, I learned how to sound words and spell words, it's fun

11) Super Why Educational videos, they're way cool too

12) Crayola Explosion star wars.


Thank You for letting me let you know what I would like to be getting, it's fun to let people know. I love You all.

--Braiden

1 comment:

Dynamic duo said...

that is quite a list, Mr. Braiden Scott. I am sad to know you won't be joining us in St George. Tell your mom to call me so I can convince her and you can come swim with the cousins in our private pool (private meaning, not public).

Love you!!!