Saturday, February 28, 2009

FIRST TOOTH LOST

Guess what everyone, I lost a tooth, I lost a tooth, I lost a tooth, I lost a tooth.  I lost my first tooth on Friday morning when I was getting ready for another day of kindergarten.  I almost chocked on it, but I spit it out and to my surprise it was my bottom tooth.  I am so excited, now the Tooth Fairy gets to come and visit.  YAY, YAY.  I is kind of hard to chew some things, but it's OK.  I told my daddy that it was loose, but my mommy didn't believe me.  She told me I wasn't suppose to loose teeth until I was 7 or 8, but I proved her wrong.  Ha ha ha.  Now my smile looks funny, but that's OK.  It is fun to have a hole in my mouth.  I try and put things in my mouth through the hole (it's fun), then mommy sees me and gets super mad, so I guess I have to stop (that's what she thinks, but SHUSH she doesn't know that I still do it when she's not looking).  Here are some pictures of my tooth.

Doesn't my smile look AWESOME!!!!!!!!  I know I do.    ;-D

This is a picture of my bottom tooth, I know it is small, but in my mouth it feels like a HUGE hole.

 I love you all.  I miss every one.
LOVE Braiden       (p.s. I had some help from mommy)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yayaya! The beginning of adulthood. LOL. Enjoy the toothfairy, young one.

Sharane said...

CoNgRaTuLaTiOns on Loosing your First Tooth Braiden! So FuN! Masen just lost AnoTheR BoTTom TooTh LaSt NighT. HoPe the TooTh FaiRy is GooD To YoU! We All Love You So MuCh! :)